For some time now Management & Safety Training has subscribed to the free daily news-feed service provided by Lexology. Given below are links to recent Lexology articles which we feel may be of interest to our readers and clients. This list will be updated as and when circumstances allow.
Please note that the articles listed below are mentioned purely as a gesture of goodwill to our readers/ clients. We cannot accept any responsibility either for the content or accuracy of the articles, and we strongly recommend that, should you need legal advice on any issue, you speak to an appropriately qualified solicitor.
- HSE to target Principal Designers – August 2019
- The hidden toxicity of fire
- The purpose of the Enterprise & Regulatory Reform Act
- Think Biker!
- The Essential Trustee: Mid-year charity news round up
- Consultation: “Health is everyone’s business …”
- Using your mobile phone while driving – is it illegal?
- Government consultation: “Health is everyone’s business”
- Some like it hot (or not): what should employers do during a heatwave?
- Care home prosecution: deceased resident found trapped between bed and bed rails
- The basics: does legal professional privilege apply to all communications through or with a solicitor?
- Protecting young people in the workplace
- Regulatory outlook: Health & safety (July 2019)