Previously Andy has provided health & safety consultancy advice to:
- An established software company headquartered in India, but with offices in the UK and USA, who are developing artificial intelligence (AI) products for the international safety market
- A software company in the USA who were looking to develop training software packages for the UK market. Andy provided technical advice on how to convert their existing products (which were based on US safety standards) into a format which would comply with UK health & safety legislation.
However, following the surge in interest in investigation related topics such as investigative interviewing (as shown by the multi-national response to Andy’s interview on Red Risks, which can be viewed here) he is now happy to offer his advice and expertise in these specialist areas to clients both in the UK and abroad. For example:
- He would be very happy to consider working on an associate basis (either long term or on an ad hoc basis) with safety management training companies and safety consultancies
- He can provide an independent assessment of how well an accident investigation had been conducted. This impartial evaluation would look at key areas such as:
- the basis upon which any conclusions had been reached (e.g. what was the supporting evidence – if any?)
- how witness interviews had been conducted
- and, crucially, whether any significant potential lines of enquiry had been missed.
An unbiased third party review of the investigation’s structure could prove of immense benefit if, say, a company were considering committing to legal action (whether in the criminal or civil courts) as a consequence of an industrial accident.
All enquiries will be treated in complete confidence, and can be made via:
- our international contact number (0044 208 242 6241)
- by email, using email@example.com
- or, of course, you can contact Andy (in complete confidence) using the form on our Contact Us page.
Please note that there is no charge for an initial discussion.